NERRI kick-off meeting
25th and 26th March 2013
Hotel Baía, Cascais, Portugal
NERRI kick-off meeting will take place in Cascais, a coastal town west of Lisbon, on the 25th and 26th March.
Cascais is a former fishing village, now a resort and popular vacation spot for both Portuguese and foreign tourists. For those arriving during the weekend, there are several small sand beaches in and around the town, which also features the ruins of a castle, art and sea museums, parks and charming cobbled streets in the historic centre, and other sceneries, such as the cliffy shoreline and Sintra-Cascais Natural Park.
The agenda will soon be circulated for feedback. On the evening of 24th there will be a dinner at the hotel for those already present in Cascais.
On the evening of 26th the Pavilion of Knowledge - Ciência Viva in Lisbon hosts an event on human enhancement. All NERRI participants are very welcome.
- Dissemination by Vincent Torre
- Engaging the public through information technologies: #NERRI #EDU #DK @NERRI_org flipboard.com/
- NERRI on the Web by Donato Ramani and Vincent Torre
DAY TWO - 26th March
by João Relvas (IBMC)
by Teresa Summavielle (IBMC)
by Rui Costa (Fundação Champalimaud)
WP1 - Project Management and Coordination
- Financial overview by Ana Luísa Lavado
- Cloud Platform link
WP2 - Reconnaissance
- Overview of the tasks and responsibilities by George Gaskell
- Supporting documents for the presentation: Draft Topic Guide & Draft Plan
FUTURING Superhumans event
Interview with mention to the NERRI project - Parlamento Global SIC